Want to make a difference?
If you desire to “Create a hunger free Central Valley”, then consider applying for current opportunities to assist serving Community Food Bank clients in Madera, Fresno, and Kings Counties with food resources, education, and nutritional needs.
Application Cover Letter
Instructions for Completing Employment Application(s):
- A separate application must be completed for each position.
- Complete the entire application; only completed applications will be considered.
- On the application include the title of the position and the job number you are applying for. This information may be obtained from the Job Posting in our main office or on our website.
- Applications will not be accepted after the deadline (postmarks will not be accepted).
- Application forms may be obtained between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (except holidays).
- Please attach the following document(s) that show you meet the minimum qualifications for the position for which you are applying:
- Any diplomas, degrees, certificates, licenses and or permits, which you have received and may be required or which you feel are pertinent to this position.
Any transcripts, which include units acquired in coursework, administration, and supervision courses, which are applicable to the position for which you are applying.
Your application will be reviewed. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by telephone or letter. Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to every application. If you are considered for a position, you will be contacted directly. All current employment opportunities are posted in the Main Office at the Community Food Bank, 3403 E. Central Avenue, Fresno, CA 93725.
CFB is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, martial status, sexual orientation or preference, medical condition, physical or mental disability as defined by law, veteran status, citizenship status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. CFB will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employee who are qualified individuals with a disability as defined by law unless doing so would result in undue hardship to CFB.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER